Friday, April 11, 2008

a dilemma

There is one decision that I can't seem to make about my wedding. That is my hair color. Two years ago, my hair was this pretty blonde color: Now it's a nondescript light brown (see picture of Brandon and me kissing on the car). I like the blonde more. But, I figure that if I highlight my hair, I will pretty much doom myself to a lifetime of fake hair color. The highlights will grow out and leave roots that I will be tempted to cover up with yet another fake color. What do I do? Do I embrace my dull natural color or commit to being a faker? I need serious advice on this.

Although, if I got any of Dad's genes at all, I will have to start coloring in a few years anyways.

7 comments:

bethy said...

blonde

rmreed said...

Start from scratch and shave it all off.

poodle said...

blonde. i got dad's hair, and i'm already gray. embrace the fake color.

Unknown said...

Thanks! I was having serious second thoughts about highlights, but I think i'll go for it.

Bexie Funk said...

yup go blonde!

Ashley Erin said...

i think you should dye it egyptian plum. that would look hot.

bethy said...

i'm the only one that can pull that off, dumbbutt