Wednesday, April 09, 2008

like mother, unlike daughter

Mom and I have had this "discussion" lately. Apparently, mom doesn't like my young-and-hip style of taking pictures. I took some engagement pictures and they turned out like this: Plus the one on the header of my blog. You may or may not like them, but I have gotten more compliments on these pictures than ANY picture I've ever had. And I happen to love them.

Mom wanted "face pictures" so I came up with this cheesy thing: And a compromise. I sent the face pictures to all of my relatives, and the cute picture (the one on the blog header) to all of my friends. The rest I just placed randomly in envelopes.

And by the way, doesn't Brandon look handsome all dressed up?

6 comments:

poodle said...

face pictures are BORING! i like your pictures, shady!

bethy said...

i love the one at the top of your blog - you have to send it to waggy!

Bexie Funk said...

i guess i'm really boring b/c i like face pictures. the ones you have are cute to shady, but you never take a bad picture. i agree with bethy too! that would make me laugh.

Ashley Erin said...

i want the picture at the top of your blog. the face pictures suck.

Lindsey said...

Well, I already sent the invitations so y'all will get whatever you get. (If you got a face picture, it doesn't mean I think you're old or boring.)

MOM THE BOMB said...

I didn't say "boring" I said "appropriate" - because it is more appropriate to put a non-kissy picture on your wedding invitation, instead of a cheesy BYU kissy picture.