Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Things I learned in Idaho

1. How to pick asparagus. Brandon's little brother showed me. Apparently they have wild asparagus growing by their house, so we had some for dinner.
2. Brandon was a very cute baby. So cute that I won't even be sad if all our kids look like him.
3. Little kids are ball hogs and cheaters. Playing a ball game with Brandon's little sister is kind of like watching her hit a ball to herself.
4. Brandon was a pretty talented little boy. He even said so himself in an essay he wrote when he was 8. "My name is Brandon. My hobbies are arts and crafts. I won third place in an art contest against the United States."
5. Size doesn't always matter in a fight. Brandon kicked his little brother's butt in a wrestling match. He is 5'10", his little brother is 6'2".

7 comments:

Bexie Funk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bexie Funk said...

trust me after long hours of labor you'll be just a little frustrated if none of your kids look like you. you were cute too.

MOM THE BOMB said...

She sure was. But I'm very happy you're marrying into such a talented family - even if they're ball hogs.

Ashley Erin said...

i want to compete against the united states

BRANDON said...

I am pretty sure most children are ball hogs, you also left out that you got to dig a hole and that my brother outweighs me by 45#.

Graytoppop said...

And I bet your brother is not an engineer so he couldn't use science to beat you. But maybe i'm wrong...

BRANDON said...

Its true he isn't an engineer he also hasn't completed 30 hours of jujitsu training either, which made it the easiest to beat him since he was 14.