Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Why?

This is the time of year in Utah when babies start making their first appearances. Since I work at an ice cream/doughnut store (food of choice for new moms), I have seen lots of babies lately. They are adorable. Only one thing confuses me: why do babies have to wear such cheesy clothes? I saw one today that was wearing a shirt that said "Property of mom." Honestly, if I were a baby, I would refuse to wear that. I'd poop on it or do anything to prevent my mom from putting that on me. Let's face it, babies are just miniature adults. Why can't they wear miniature versions of what we wear? True, they can get away with wearing ridiculous amounts of pink, blue, and yellow. No other age group can pull off pastels so well. That's perfectly fine with me. But when I have babies, I am boycotting cheesy clothes. I will also get at least one black outfit for it, just to really throw people off.

8 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

Actually, you wouldn't poop on it, you'd just cut the unwanted portion off. Apparently you were a pretty savvy baby and thought bunnies were "cheesy."

BRANDON said...

anything to deter a kidnapper

Bexie Funk said...

just so you know they only make black baby clothes around halloween. (i've looked) its not a color most people put on their baby.

rmreed said...

When did you become an adult?

Graytoppop said...

You can't be an adult. You can't legally drink beer yet. And this shows that you haven't changed much since you were 18 months old....

Unknown said...

What can I say, I've always had a highly developed sense of fashion. I wouldn't lower my standards for a bunny.

Unknown said...

That las one was lindsey

MOM THE BOMB said...

Whew! That's a relief!