Sunday, October 12, 2008

6 random things about Brandon

Since Brandon won't post 6 random things about himself, I'm doing it for him. I'll forgo posting the rules and tagging people since he doesn't even have 3 blogger friends to tag. Here goes:

1. He played soccer in high school and his nickname was "the destroyer" because he sent more players off the field than anyone else on the team. He got a yellow card for kicking another player in the face, and another for kicking a kid in the stomach (they were in the way of the ball).

2. His favorite food is shrimp. He once went to the Sizzler and got the steak and shrimp combo which comes with endless shrimp. He ate the entire steak plus more than 100 shrimp.

3. He loves to correct people. He has already corrected me numerous times on this post. He claims that I tell his stories wrong. Now he is saying, "Claims? I think it's a pretty fair claim."

4. He is a great artist. He is the only person in his school's history to have gotten two 5's on the AP art exams. He draws pretty weird things too, such as a woman in a crocodile costume, his cousin in a sombrero and poncho shooting a rifle, and a menacing blue face.

5. He hates buying things for himself, but he doesn't mind spending money on me. Yesterday we went shopping and he told me to buy just about everything I looked at. He once convinced me to buy a dress just so that I could wear it on a date with him. The summer before we were engaged we went out to eat at least three times a week. It was awesome.

6. He also loves to snowboard. When I was in Mexico he sent me a video of him doing jumps. He claims it was a terrible video, but he looked extremely crazy in it. He even used to go snowboarding in shorts occasionally.

5 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

I always knew he was one of a kind.

Bexie Funk said...

he's weird, i like that he likes to spoil you, thats cute!

Ashley Erin said...

i second bexar's comment.

bethy said...

shady - please read my blog - deepintheheartofkaty. thanks!

MOM THE BOMB said...

Did you cut your hair?
It's cute!