Friday, October 10, 2008

Lucky day

Apparently yesterday was my lucky day. Every once in awhile I have those, and they're awesome. First, work was really slow and Brandon came to visit me, so I got to do nothing but talk to him and scoop honey butter for 30 minutes. Then, the guy that usually comes in late and makes me stay late for work came in on time and told me that he would just try to "hold it" until his shift was over so that I could go home. (He has OCD, so his bathroom breaks are about 45 minutes long. I would have had to stay 45 minutes over my shift.) Then, I found out that my new generic perscription is $47 cheaper than my old one, so now Brandon and I can afford to go on dates. And finally I stumbled upon a cute way to do my hair that's really easy. I love lucky days.

5 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

what a great day I love days like that!

MOM THE BOMB said...

Perfect!

Ashley Erin said...

um, that guy is weird. really weird.

poodle said...

you are also eligible for a free phone upgrade. verizon called me today to let me know. let me know what new phone you want and what your address is.

MOM THE BOMB said...

Pretty colors!