Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sick day

I had a sick day on Tuesday. Normally I think sick days aren't that bad-- I get to stay home and sleep all day, and Brandon gives me a hug about every 30 seconds and asks if I'm ok. The not-so-fun part is the throbbing head and the fact that it came during midterms. (Brandon is also a little sick.)

But we both need to be better by Saturday, because Brandon has his FE (Fundamentals of Engineering) test in Salt Lake. It's one of those tests that sounds huge and scary. I just can't wait until it's over and he doesn't have to go to any more reviews.

3 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

don't worry, brandon will do great. sorry you were sick, i got sick too this week. :(

poodle said...

Po Po Shady! (and Brandon) Hope you're better!

poodle said...

Po Po Shady! (and Brandon) Hope you're better!