Sunday, November 16, 2008

Back

Brandon and I had a delightful time in Midway this weekend. We got in on Friday and went out to a Mexican restaurant that served at least 12 different types of salsa. Sadly, every one we tried was completely flavorless. Of course, there are only 2 restaurants in Midway, so it was either that or some expensive-looking one.The next morning we went on a drive and I found this little stream that I fell in love with. Something about green moss and yellow grass is really exciting for me. So here's a picture for those who haven't seen me in awhile and another of just the stream.
We tried driving the alpine loop but it was closed for the winter. Instead, we walked around the back of Timpanogos for about 5 minutes until I got too cold. Anyways, here is little Brandon.

After that we had a picnic. We made sandwiches and I was excited to have spicy brown mustard on mine. Anyone who knows how much I love mustard will understand. I have to thank Bexar for force-feeding me mustard when I was little-- it has grown into quite a love affair.
For the rest of the day, we watched movies in the condo. Even though we didn't do much it was way better than being stuck in our little apartment. I had tons of fun with Brandon.


2 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

that sounds like a lot of fun! the only thing me and shawn ever do is watch movies, don't worry.

MOM THE BOMB said...

Very fun. I'm glad you two had a good weekend.