Friday, March 13, 2009

Dear Cougareat customers,

We do not accept Bookstore gift cards. If you ask me why we don't accept them, I will look you in the face and say, "Because we're NOT THE BOOKSTORE." This will make you look really stupid in front of your friends. And believe me, I won't feel bad about it. I'm not as nice as the other employees. I won't go check with a supervisor just to make sure you can't use them. I am a supervisor, so that would be a really stupid thing for me to do. So next time you order a dozen brownies, make sure you have an alternate method of payment.

3 comments:

Graytoppop said...

Sounds like it is a great job, except for the customers...

Ashley Erin said...

Wow! I didn't know you got promoted to supervisor! Congrats!

Bexie Funk said...

i had no idea you were such a big whig at sugar and spice