Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Redo on the pic

Remember this picture? Well, I kind of lied in my caption. This isn't really how Brandon feels about school. This is the face Brandon made when he found out I was pregnant.



Don't be fooled; he really is excited. He even changed his gmail chat status to say "Brandon is pregnant." He might be sympathizing with me a little too much. His friend saw it and congratulated him. He congratulated her back. Ever since he found out that pregnancy is measured from the first day of a cycle instead of from conception, he has this theory that all women are pregnant all the time. Most girls get pretty mad when he tells them that.

I had my first appointment today and heard the baby's heart beat. So yes, Ashley, I DO have proof that I'm pregnant. I hope you believe me now. As if being sick all the time wasn't proof enough.

8 comments:

Emily Hamilton said...

Congrats!!! That's so exciting! When are you due?

MOM THE BOMB said...

We're excited about it. Looks like Brandon is sharing some of your hormonal changes.

Bexie Funk said...

having a stomach ache is not being sick. trust me we get off pretty easy when it comes to being pregnant.

Lindsey said...

I guess so. By sick I really mean tired/sensitive to smells/grumpy/achy.

I am due on October 6.

Ashley Erin said...

how is that different from how you usually are?

Jennifer said...

haha ashley..


ahhh so excited! great talking to you last night! :)

Lindsey said...

Ashley, you obviously don't know anything about me. Remember yelling at me for not getting your cookies out of the oven when they burned? Yes, i normally can't smell ANYTHING.

And grumpy? Well, I'm usually a pushover. So a mean Shady is quite new, too.

AshtonFamilyHappenings said...

Wow! Congratulations!! We are thrilled for you and wish you well.