Monday, May 11, 2009

Our eventful weekend

Actually, our weekend started out being pretty uneventful. But on Saturday, Brandon had a filling fall out, so we had to make an emergency trip to Idaho to get that fixed (his uncle is a dentist). We got to Idaho at around 1 AM that night. Mother's day was fun-- Brandon and Mia brought me breakfast in bed and I got a tomato plant at church (they were giving out plants to all the women for mother's day). After church I asked all the little Harpdogs what kind of baby they thought I was going to have. I got the best response from Cameron-- "If he's a girl, then he won't be very fun." We shall see. I called Mom the Bomb and we planned out what we are doing this week when she is here. That night, we drove home and now I am just getting ready for Mom to come. This weekend will be even more fun!

4 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

Yes, it will!

BRANDON said...

the filling came out weeks ago, but it just started to get nasty on Friday and Saturday

Bexie Funk said...

sounds like the anticipation is building.

Jennifer said...

so what's the baby going to be?? i'm dying to know.