Saturday, May 09, 2009

So excited

I am very excited about this week. Mom the bomb is coming to Utah and we are going to party. In fact, I have been telling everyone that I work with how excited I am to see her every day. Sometimes I even start jumping up and down because I am so excited. On Thursday, we are going to my doctor to find out if I'm having a boy or a girl (please vote on what you think it will be on the side). Mom will even be here for my birthday! I think it is going to be a great two weeks.

4 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

More than fun, Brandon! It will be AMAZING!! Hope you're ready!

Syclist said...

the jordanian 10 cent piece i flipped turned up kind abdullah's head... therefore, boy. However, i'm not sure how much you can trust this coin.

Graytoppop said...

Just don't wet yourself from all the excitement!!!

Bexie Funk said...

its always fun when mom comes to town!