Wednesday, June 17, 2009

All done!

I took all of my spring term finals today, which means all I have left of school is a 1-credit class in the fall, then I graduate. I am so happy about that! Now I can just sit back, relax, and have a baby. Because after the baby comes, there will be no more relaxing. Ever.

Today we went and got fabric for the baby's room. We tried to do that on Monday, but when I found out that the fabric I wanted cost too much, I started crying and we had to leave. That is how hormonal I am these days. Believe me, it's not fun.

5 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

I'll bet it's fun for Brandon.

MOM THE BOMB said...

oh, and CONGRATULATIONS!!! Good job!

Ashley Erin said...

It's fun for me. VERY fun.

rmreed said...

i am relaxing right now.

Bexie Funk said...

that's funny, sounds like something i would do.