Saturday, June 20, 2009

This weekend's new thing

Today Brandon and I decided to splurge and we went shopping for a rocker for the baby's room. First we went to Babies r Us, and the only fully upholstered rockers were $400. Even the cheaper wooden ones that just have cushions on them were $250 and up. So we went to a furniture store to see if they were any cheaper there. One store was having a big clearance sale and we found this nice, comfortable, leather rocker/recliner for $199. I looked at Brandon and said "I want it" and it was sold. Also, I promise my belly is bigger than it looks in this picture. And I think I need to get my hair cut again soon.

7 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

that looks really comfy! good choice those other rockers (the wood ones) are not at all. i like it nice find.
your belly looks good!

MOM THE BOMB said...

Nice rocker. Nicer contents.

poodle said...

good choice! i'm impressed.

Jennifer said...

I love your shirt! You look great. :)

Graytoppop said...

Looks comfy. I'll be I could really sleep deeply in that chair, especially if were in the foyer at church....

Lindsey said...

You know, when I bought the chair I thought "dad would love this chair"

Ashley Erin said...

You belly is adorable.