Monday, July 20, 2009

Relief

It has been a little hot here lately. I know, Texas is hotter, but we don't have AC in our apartment OR our car, so it is pretty bad. I am especially hot right when I get to work because I have to walk there, and going up a hill when I weigh 20 lbs more than normal is hard. Then I get to put on long pants, closed-toed shoes, and a sexy apron just in case I'm not hot enough.

Well this week I had enough of that, so now when I get to work I come in a little early and sit in our ice cream freezer. It is about as big as our extra bedroom and it is kept at -10 degrees. Needless to say, it feels nice. Getting samples once in awhile is nice, too, but we are down to a pathetic EIGHT FLAVORS since the Creamery STILL hasn't been rebuilt. They are telling us that it will be running again in October, but if we don't get Graham Canyon back before I have my baby, I might just go into labor right there at the store.

4 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

Way to show them, Baby!

Ashley Erin said...

you are so pregnant.

Bexie Funk said...

that's hilarious. why is the ac in your car broken? and you really need to consider saving up some money and getting a window ac unit. or ask around sometimes people give them away.

Jennifer said...

please don't get stuck in the freezer!