Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What has been going on

Last week:
Buying $4 maternity jeans
Not being able to sleep because my back hurts when I lie down
Driving to Idaho in 100 degree weather and no AC in the car
Going to Brandon's family reunion
Climbing up a huge rock; Mom would have freaked out if she saw me
Putting together our crib

This week:
Figuring out that if I sleep with a pillow under my legs, my back doesn't hurt
Wishing I could figure out a way to make my back not hurt at work
Only having 4 more weeks of work
Still not knowing how to cut my hair

In two weeks:
Brandon's little brother staying with us for the week while he is at soccer camp, hoping he doesn't stink up our apartment

Three weeks:
Fernash visiting, going out to eat with her, getting half of my food boxed up in advance because my stomach is so squished by the baby

Five weeks:
Brandon going on his field trip; me not having anything to do

Ten weeks:
My baby is full term! I can pop her out anytime after that.

6 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

Hey, dad has the same problem with his back - and he's not pregnant. It takes at least 6 pillows to get ready for bed.

Bexie Funk said...

a few things, you sound like dad sleeping with pillows under your legs but i do the same thing. you the other harper WILL smell up your house, i want to see the crib, and I'M COMING TO UTAH! and you need to update your blog more, you're totally falling behind!

Ashley Erin said...

Bexar is funny. When are you going to Utah? My friend is getting married on Aug 8. Any chance of overlap?

Brandon said...

She hasn't had anything to blog about

Bexie Funk said...

brandon have you read my blog? i NEVER have anything exciting to blog about. and fernash no i won't be there until around the 15th, sorry.

BRANDON said...

Tell that to Lindsey, she is the one with writers block.