Thursday, July 02, 2009

Big long road trip

This week Brandon and I went on a trip with his family and his uncle's family. We went to Indio, California. It is pretty much in the middle of the desert, so it was around 115 degrees the entire time we were there. Brandon and the older kids were brave enough to go golfing in that weather. I don't like golfing that much. Luckily, I found other things to do.

At night I showed the little kids how to hunt for toads. This was the first one I caught. They were all fascinated. Playing by the pool was fun, too, and pretty much the only thing to do during the day. This picture is for Ashley.
I also helped Brandon and McKay grill some potatoes and hamburgers. McKay was excited because grilling makes him feel manly.

Also, when McKay walked into our apartment to pick us up he looked at me and said, "Look how fat you are!" That was great.

7 comments:

Ashley Erin said...

sad eyes is HUGE!

BRANDON said...

What happens when "sad eyes" has Lindsey's eyes?

Bexie Funk said...

nice belly. i really like your swimsuit. and if you think that is hot come down here for a whole new kind of heat!

poodle said...

yeah, sad eyes is enormous. but cute swimsuit.

MOM THE BOMB said...

I love the swimsuit! Looks great on you! We had a similar experience this weekend - HOT - but we were "chasing" alligators.

Katie said...

You look AWESOME! Congrats

Bexie Funk said...

hurry and post some more!