Tuesday, August 25, 2009

More on baby

Yesterday I went in for another ultrasound and I learned a lot about our little baby. She is super active (well, I already knew that) and she already has lots of hair. I was pretty surprised by that; I always expected a bald baby. She had hiccups, but she gets those a lot. She is still about a week smaller than she should be (they estimated her weight at 4 lbs, 3 oz) but she is doing fine. They had a good shot of her face so they showed me a 3D ultrasound. Brandon and I think she looks like me, so Fernash might have to stop calling her "Sad Eyes." I guess we will find out sometime in the next six weeks.

3 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

You had the hiccups A LOT when we were together. You were a lot bigger, though, mostly because I packed on the pounds. (I believe I remember being called "thunder thighs" by my kids)

bethy said...

one week off in the third trimester is nothing to worry about. yeah! she's just a tiny tim like annie.

Ashley Erin said...

i'm sure she is so pretty.