Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Did I say that?

This week at BYU is Education Week, meaning that tons of people come from all over the country to get BYU brownies (with the excuse that they are attending classes). They all wear name tags with their home town printed under their name. Today at work I saw someone from a certain town in Utah and I remembered that my mom's uncle lives there. I was about to ask him if he knew my mom's uncle when I realized that I would be saying "Do you know Dick Fagg?" to a complete stranger. Fearing a gross misunderstanding, I held my tongue.

4 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

so he was from Fruit Heights?

Bexie Funk said...

you really should have asked. that would've been great!

Emily Hamilton said...

I agree with Carrie. I just wish I would have been there to watch the reaction. :)

Graytoppop said...

Everybody in Fruit Heights knows Dick Fagg! Most people in Salt Lake know about him.

When Carri Earl was in high school, she would drive from Midvale to Fruit Heights just to look for the mail box that said Dick Fagg.

You should have asked.....