Monday, August 17, 2009

Our teeny tiny baby

Yep, apparently she is really small. Despite what Ashley says about my eating habits, I am pretty small for being 7 months along. The girls I know that are due well after I am already have bigger bellies than I do. I actually lost a little weight since my last doctor's appointment and my belly is the same size as it was two weeks ago. I was pretty freaked out about that at first. So, I am going in next week for an ultrasound just to make sure that she is still growing normally. I am really excited to see her at the ultrasound but I hope she knows that she is not allowed to come while Brandon is out of town. I'm sure everything will be fine.

1 comment:

MOM THE BOMB said...

Yes, she will be fine. You're not that big yourself (in spite of what Ashley says)