Saturday, December 05, 2009

What have I become?

I never thought I would be a pushover with babies. When I babysat a spoiled baby in high school, I sat him on the floor and let him cry until he learned how to entertain himself, because I thought he needed to develop some self-soothing skills. Then Violet came and I can't listen to her cry for more than 2 seconds. I walk her around the apartment for hours if she's fussy, I take naps with her, I let her sleep on me all the time, and I take her everywhere with me. Brandon says I spoil her and I tell him, "Baby 411 says you can't spoil a newborn." Maybe this is why I have no idea how people have more than one kid. I can't imagine taking care of two of these.

But who wouldn't want to hold something this cute all the time?


4 comments:

Jennifer said...

awwwww she is adorable. just, wow.

Sara said...

You're such a good mom :]
I can definitely see you letting a kid cry like that in high school. How hardcore of you!

Ashley Erin said...

i want to hold her all the time!

Bexie Funk said...

she really is cute. trust me you'll let the second one cry longer.