Wednesday, December 02, 2009

More on Thanksgiving

Brandon did a great job recapping our Thanksgiving break on his blog, but he left out the best story. After Thanksgiving dinner, Brandon's little brother said something about not being hungry anymore, so his dad told him to run around outside naked and see if that made him hungry again. So he did, in the snow. Actually, I convinced him to keep his underpants on. We caught it on video but I think his parents would kill me if I put it on the internet. I guess 17-year-olds just like to do things like that.

2 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

Wow, Mckay is too much. At first I thought you were talking about one of the younger ones.

Bexie Funk said...

that's really weird. i'm glad you convinced him to keep his underwear on. i thought it would've been one of the younger ones too.