Thursday, May 27, 2010

Brandon is having all the fun

I have been a bag blogger lately. Brandon has the camera and really not much has been going on. Since I'm boring, I'll tell everyone about what Brandon has been up to during his field camp:

They had a hotel room jujitsu tournament one night. Brandon did pretty well but still lost to the professional cage fighter.
The boys are having a contest to see who can grow the manliest beard in three weeks.
They watch movies on a laptop almost every night.
One night Brandon called me at midnight and said, "Sorry I didn't call earlier, I was in the hot tub."
They eat better than I do some weeks. They have dutch ovens and make cobbler, fajitas, and other things.
During their trip to Yellowstone, they got to walk off the trail and take samples from the geysers and mineral pools.
They have contests to see how far they can throw things off a cliff.

And I thought he would be working the whole time...

5 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

no fair, tell him he'd better be extra nice to you since he gets to have so much fun.

bethy said...

i think that is work for a geologist.

MOM THE BOMB said...

sounds pretty fun to me (for a guy)

Brandon said...

You forgot to mention how we were pushing boulders off mountains and catching snakes this week.

Graytoppop said...

Tough job, but someone has to do it....