Monday, May 17, 2010

Houston

I am so excited to move to Houston after visiting there last week. I have no pictures because I didn't bring my camera, but here are some events from my trip:

-Violet met all her cousins, thought they were tons of fun, and made me want to have more kids (not yet).
-I found a really cute apartment complete with a dishwasher, a pantry, a walk-in closet, crown molding, a pool, and free laundry facilities.
-Mabel tried spanking the dewberry bush in the bootie, but ended up getting pricked in the finger.
-Devin thought I was really cool but kept calling me Ashee.
-We found Leah under the kids' table scavenging crumbs that the bigger kids had dropped.
-Asher cried when I held him.
-I went birthday shopping with Mom and Bexie.
-I missed my flight and started crying at the airport, but got bumped up to first class when they rescheduled.
-I went to HEB. Seriously, I was so excited about that.

It was a fun trip, but I am glad to be back to a regular sleeping/napping schedule. Plus, Brandon is home all week!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

awww this is a lovely post! and that is awesome about the first class airplane ride!

i am soooooooooo sad that i missed you. still coughing up a lung and hoping to get better soon...

and i'm super excited for your permanent move to houston. i aim to be healthy when that time rolls around. :)

Ashley Erin said...

did you eat HEB hotdogs?

Sara said...

Free laundry AND you get to move back to Texas? I'm jealous. I'm glad you're so excited for everything!