Thursday, February 10, 2011

Violet's words

Violet has been saying some words for quite awhile now. The only problem is, when people ask me what words she says, I can never remember any. So I figured that I would get them down while I can remember them.
Book (bok)
Look (ook)
Throw (drow)
Ball (ba)
Shoes (shish)
Kitty (teeyee)
Keys (kish)
Trees (teesh)
Clothes (lothes)
Toothbrush (tadush)
Mama, mom
Dada

and of course... No. Which she usually says while lying on the floor.

She is also quite fluent in animal language and can make lion, bear, rhino, lizard, dolphin, turkey, bird, and monkey noises.

4 comments:

Sara said...

So cute! Baby talk is the best.

Bexie Funk said...

fluent in animal? only your child.

Ashley Erin said...

what does a lizard say?

Lindsey said...

A lizard just flicks its tongue. It's not much of a noise but she really likes doing it. Oh and today when her diaper was dirty she started patting her butt and pointing to the diaper box. It made my day.