Saturday, March 05, 2011

Herding cats

That is the best metaphor I can think of for what I did today. My family was all together for the first time in more than 3 years. Our photo session scheduled for this morning was cancelled due to inclimate weather, but I was not about to accept defeat for a family photo. And guess what I learned? 2 grandparents+ 6 siblings+ 4 spouses+ 9 grandkids= 1 overwhelmed Shady. But you know what, considering we did it in a backyard with my camera on a tripod and a 10-second timer, I think it turned out pretty well. (Of course, only after we re-shot because the first round was blurry and I almost cried. Do you know how hard it is to tell if something that far away is in focus?!?!) Thanks for cooperating, everyone!

5 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

Great job, Shady!

browniemom said...

....and your talents continue!

browniemom said...

Great pictures btw.

All Handleys on Deck! said...

How fun to all be together!! Great picture too!

Bexie Funk said...

you did a great job shady. now your turn to come visit me!