Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Just keeps getting better

Remember how in my last post I mentioned that Violet threw up on Saturday?  Apparently she gave it to me.  On our flight into Salt Lake I started getting really nautious.  When I got off the plane, I promptly went to one of the airport restaurants and asked for a bag.  It's a good thing I did because at baggage claim I sat down on the floor and threw up.  I thought I was better after that but at my grandparent's house I threw up 4 more times, and by the time Brandon's mom came to pick us up, I could hardly walk.  I then got into a cramped, bumpy car for a 3-hour ride up to Idaho. And I threw up every 20 minutes for the first 2 hours of it.  Luckily the worst is over and I now only have flu-like symptoms, but I still feel like crawling into a hole and sleeping all day.  Thank heavens for the 8 babysitters I have at my disposal here.

6 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

oh poor shady! i'm glad you have lots of help right now!

Sara said...

BUMMER!! Hope you feel better soon so you can enjoy some of your vacation!

browniemom said...

Oh....that is terrible! There is nothing like barf! Hope you get feeling better really soon.

Joel & Megan said...

Bless your SWEET HEART! That would be AWFUL! Way to hang in there and I do hope you get to feeling better SOON!

Graytoppop said...

Otherwise, it was a great trip, right?

Emily Hamilton said...

No fun at all. I hope you feel better.