Wednesday, June 08, 2011

3 years

Yes, it has been three years since our wedding.  This anniversary was great-- we actually got to go out by ourselves.  Our first was on a Sunday, so we just stayed in and had dinner, and for our second we had to take Violet with us and Brandon spent half his time at the restaurant outside walking around with Violet.  Needless to say, I was very excited about going on a date alone. So excited that I made a dress and stole Mom's necklace to wear with it.
 But apparently I didn't need to steal Mom's because Brandon bought me a beautiful citrine necklace and earrings set.  And this was only after he brought me some peonies (being held in the picture).
 Oh yes, I scored big time with him.
And so far our marriage has survived one child, several trips, a few moves, three years of school, and three rounds of living with or by parents.  Gosh, that last one is embarassing.

2 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

That last one is where WE score! So fun having you guys!

Bexie Funk said...

cute dress! now how did you make it?