Thursday, June 16, 2011

Dear Ashley,

 My mommy said that you wanted to see pictures of me with owahs on my fingers, so here is one.  I don't know why you think it's so funny, though, because this is obviously the only appropriate way to eat owahs.
Mommy and Daddy have also been taking me to the poo a lot lately.  They tell me to plug my nose when I go under but I think it's more fun to just look around.  Yesterday Mommy tried to take me to the poo on her bike but she crashed because her legs are too short to reach the ground.  How silly.  We were both wearing our ammets (helmets) so we are fine, even though Mommy keeps complaining about her bruised hip.
Last night Mommy also made caldo.  She really likes not having to cook every day. Reed said it was good but I only liked picking out the carrots and corn.
See, I would much rather eat eggs and watermelon for dinner.  Daddy put feta cheese in with my eggs-- my favorite!
I am getting really good at eating watermelon.  Mommy tells me that I don't have to eat the green part but I think it tastes just fine.  When are you going to come visit me?

Love, Violet

3 comments:

Sara said...

Oh my heck those are some cute pictures! Love the one of Violet under the water.

Ashley Erin said...

Dear Violet,

I really need to come visit you. You are so funny! Save me some watermelon!

Bexie Funk said...

She's too cute!