Sunday, February 26, 2012

This is kind of turning into a photography blog. Sorry.

I warned you.  I have been doing a LOT of photoshopping.  And yeah, I know there are a lot of black and white here.  It's just an easy way to fix a photo if the colors aren't interesting enough. 
I love Charlie's expression here.  He makes this face all the time.  Mom actually took this picture-- it's not from an angle I would have considered but I like it.

Charlie looks scared for his life, as would I be if I had Violet as a big sister.


This one is Mom's favorite.

3 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

i love violet's face. we're going to have a blast while I"m there!

browniemom said...

They are all wonderful pictures, but I love the binky one best! Adorable children

Ashley Erin said...

He's so cute. Can't wait to see him on Thursday!