Sunday, February 26, 2012

Overlooked

I have free reign over Brandon's computer for now, so I have been looking through lots of old pictures for ones to photoshop.  Sometimes I see a picture once but I don't realize for awhile how beautiful it is.  I guess that's the great thing about going through old pics.  
I think this one looks like a painting.  It was a drive-by shot we took while we were in Montana, and the blurriness and crooked horizon may bug some people (I know it bugs Brandon).  But for some reason I love those little imperfections.

Johnston Canyon.  The pictures we took there never seemed to do this place justice, but this one caught a little of the ice blue water and beaming light.

Another drive-by shot.  People think there isn't much in Idaho, and in some parts it's true.  But there is value in simplicity.

Rialto beach.  I was in one heck of a bad mood on the way there, but once I stepped out of the car and saw this beach, even my stubborn pride couldn't keep me from having fun.

1 comment:

Bexie Funk said...

can you come and take some random pictures of our family? those are so beautiful! you really need to visit us here before we're gone!