Thursday, July 19, 2012

Spoiled

I sure got a lot out of Brandon's trip to Australia.  I already posted about how I get spendy when I'm alone.  Well, aside from spoiling myself, Brandon also spoiled me by getting me some nice Australian opals and tons of candy bars.  I couldn't stop looking at the opals and eating the candy bars.  We also ordered our nice new camera, which is coming next week. In fact, I felt a little undeserving and put myself on a budget-- I'm not allowed to buy clothes or eat out for the next 2 months.  Of course, Brandon didn't care that I spent money on myself when he was gone because he thought I looked nice in my hot pink skirt.  And let's face it, taking care of my kids is not an easy job.

1 comment:

Bexie Funk said...

ok we now know you are spoiled so post some new pictures with that nice new camera!