Thursday, August 09, 2012

Growing up!

My baby has been reaching a few milestones lately so I thought I'd include some photographic proof that he is getting oh so big.
Charlie has decided that sitting up is fun, and luckily our pool is the perfect depth for that stage.
Violet keeps our lives interesting.  Look at this face, she is up to no good.  A couple of weeks ago we found a lizard in my mom's house and had to catch it and put it outside.  When it scampered off, she said, "bye, baby lizard! See you next week!"  Then when we went inside to tell my parents about it, she said, "We found a lizard, and we didn't lick it!" I can never figure out how she thinks of these things!


Also, Charlie has started on solid foods.  Can you guess what is one of his favorites?

Clearly he's pretty enthusiastic about it.

And lastly, Violet is very girly.  She will only wear things if they are sparkly, and she loves pink.  Today she picked out a headband that would give Atley a run for her money and can't stop looking in the mirror and squealing.  No problem with self-esteem here.

3 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

i'd share my ice cream with that cute boy. I'm starting to think your kids look more like brandon.

poodle said...

he is getting so blonde!

MOM THE BOMB said...

I LOVE your camera! Great photos of cute kids.