Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Things that annoy me

I'm not sure where else to put these, so here it goes.
- When I go to people's houses and they apologize for it being "so messy," and I look around and all I see are 2 dirty dishes in the sink and a toy on the floor.  Some day I'm going to say, "Are you just trying to make me feel bad about my house?  Because this is cleaner than my house is, ever."

-When people pin a picture of an outfit and put the caption, "Casual," and the outfit involves big earrings and high heels.  Please, if it doesn't involve either a t-shirt you found on the floor or your birthday suit, it's not casual.

-When people say, "Pin now read later."  In other words, "I'm trying to get a record number of pins but the content really isn't that great."

- Old men who brag that "in fifty years of marriage, we have never had an argument."  Congratulations.  Try being married to me.

3 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

if you haven't had an argument in 50 years someone is in denial.

BRANDON said...

Good to know that none of our arguments are my fault.

JAG said...

Amen, amen, and amen!