Friday, September 21, 2012

What have I been up to?

Art projects. I may actually reach my 5-in-a-year goal!  But grr, they never photograph well.
 Cleaning up after kids.  I was doing my hair in the bathroom when Violet came up to me and informed me that Charlie had ruined her rug.  When I asked her how, she said, "He put his hands on it." So I came into her room to find this.  She had given him an enormous peice of  chocolate candy, and it was everywhere.  But boy, did he love it.
 Enjoying the weather.  It has been pretty nice out lately and Violet and I even caught a show at Miller Outdoor Theatre.  I'm not sure if she was more excited about watching Cinderella or sitting with her friends, but who cares, it was free.
 Crafting.  We painted some pumpkins for the first day of fall, and Violet was thrilled about it.
 And enjoying time with Brandon.  He frequently gets tackled by the kids, and is a great sport about it all.  He has finished all his interviews for internships next summer (I know, this last one just ended!) and has THREE offers so far.  I can't complain about that.
And I haven't had too much time to blog because I've been too busy enjoying it all!  (Minus the cleaning up after the kids part.)

2 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

that chunky little boy gets cuter everyday. and he looks like you.

Ashley Erin said...

I love how much Violet looks like you. It's so cute.