Monday, October 01, 2012

From an anonymous donor

Awhile ago I found a canvas at my mom's house.  I was a little confused because my mom doesn't paint, ever.  When I asked her what it was for, she told me that someone had left it there for me.  She couldn't remember whom it was, but I took it anyways, because I had been wanting to do a painting of Mount Rainier ever since we had been 2 years ago. Well, here is the finished product, and if you want to take credit for donating the supplies, here's your chance.
I have been a little better at motivating myself to do these projects.  People at Brandon's school sometimes ask him what I want to do with my life (apparently having kids doesn't count) and he tells them, "Lindsey wants to live off my money and be an artist."  And you know what, it's kind of true.  And I figure that if this is what I'm doing with my life, I had better get good at it.  So I've been trying.

3 comments:

bethy said...

it was from me. i knew you would put it to better use than i could. the other canvas i have i used to make a bow holder for the girls. i'm super talented.

MOM THE BOMB said...

Great picture!

Bexie Funk said...

hey making a bow holder is more than i can do. people at brandon's school are funny. and i love the picture.