Thursday, February 21, 2013

These kids

How could you not love them?  Well, not much has been going on with us, but as always, my little kids are getting bigger and bigger.  Charlie is walking around everywhere and has a funny little personality.  He loves to brush his teeth and any time he finds a toothbrush, he sticks it under the faucet (pretending to get it wet) and then goes to town on his teeth. He also thinks it's funny when I tell him to go to bed.  I will come in the room and find him standing up in his crib, and when I point to him and say "You go to bed!" he throws himself on the mattress, sheepishly covers his face with a blanket, and starts to giggle.  I'll take that over screaming "I'm not tired!" any day.
 I don't know what more to say about Violet.  She is adorable and smart and continually amazes me at how much information she absorbs from the world around her.

4 comments:

BRANDON said...

Violet tried so hard to blow the fluff off that dandelion; her aim needs to improve a bit.

MOM THE BOMB said...

great photo!

Ashley Erin said...

Charlie got really blonde!

browniemom said...

Cute little kids, and great photographer! Is there anything you can't do?