Sunday, February 24, 2013

Eating sand

This is a pretty common sight at our house-- Violet sitting on my lap and Charlie crawling up from the side, trying to join.  These two rarely fight but they are fiercely territorial when it comes to space on my lap.  It often results in pushing and screaming.  (P.S.-- Reed, those are the princess jammies that Violet picked out with her Valentine's money.  Thanks!)
 I also took Violet and Charlie to the park yesterday.  Violet was busy building a sand castle, but I had to get some pictures of Charlie-- it was his first real experience in the sand and he was quite fascinated with it.
 He really enjoyed getting his toes all sandy.
 And this was his reaction to its taste.
I also have a question for all you readers out there (although I know I have like... less than a dozen): If  I started a photo blog, would anyone follow it?  I always have a ton of pictures to put up but sometimes I just don't have anything to say about them (not all of my photography is cute pictures of my kids with stories to go along).  Art projects would also be posted on there, so it would be more of a "visual arts blog" than anything.  I will also be taking suggestions on what to name it, if I decide to go through with this. So, suggest away!

6 comments:

Ashley Erin said...

Yes, I would follow. I was quite disappointed when you stopped posting on your sewing blog.

BRANDON said...

Should be good motivation to take more and better pictures.

Bexie Funk said...

I would! I was looking at Brandon's blog the other day and thought you guys should do something like that.

MOM THE BOMB said...

YESYESYES

poodle said...

yep!

Sara said...

I would stalk you more!