Thursday, April 18, 2013

HMNS- through Violet's camera

She took this picture.
Last week we went to the museum and I let Violet bring her little camera along.  She wanted to walk through the garden and take some pictures of flowers before going in.  As soon as Charlie saw the roses, he pointed and said, "Fwawahs! Fwawahs!"  He learns new words every day.

I took this picture of her-- I made this dress for her last week.
We had a great time inside the museum, too.  They now have a T-rex that you can pay to ride which roars and moves around.  Charlie roared back at it and loved it until I brought him up for a closer look-- then he buried his head in my shoulder.
Charlie would not put his cone down to climb the stairs.
 Afterwards I bought our ritual ice cream cones at McDonalds.  Charlie's started melting a bit, so I took it and licked it a little so that it wouldn't drip.  And let me tell you, you do not want to get between that boy and his ice cream. He screamed like I was tearing apart his very soul when I took his cone.
She loved it so much that she took a picture of it.
Violet also got a letter from her cousin last week.  When she found a picture of Caroline inside it, she clutched it to her heart and wouldn't put it down for a good hour. Later, when Charlie would try to touch the picture, she would yell, "No, Charlie!  Don't touch Caroline!" That letter definitely made her week.

1 comment:

Bexie Funk said...

that's so funny. I bought those pictures and didn't know what to do with them. I'm glad she likes it. we still need to send more out