Friday, October 04, 2013

Can't contain the excitement

I thought I'd write a blog post before visiting my sister, but all I can think about right now is visiting my sister!  So I'll just list the top 10 things I'm excited about.
1. Cool weather
2. Leaves that actually change color
3. Eating all my sister's delicious food
4. Not having to entertain my kids because their cousins will do it for me
5. Drinking hot chocolate because it's actually cold enough to do
4. Taking way too many pictures
3. Being able to do my hair and not have it poof up from the humidity 15 minutes later
2. Seeing my cute niece and nephews that I haven't seen in way too long
1. Reuniting team spoiled! Yay!!!!!!

3 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

Yeah team spoiled!

Sara said...

All of those things sound so lovely right now. Take lots of pictures, please!

Bexie Funk said...

i'm so excited too! its been a long week.