Wednesday, October 09, 2013

First day in Nashville

 Vacations for me require nothing but being fed and having my kids entertained by someone other than me.  This is why Nashville has been so great. Violet and Charlie have loved playing with the cousins, and Carrie feeds me all. the. time.  Yesterday we went to the Red Caboose park, which had a red car train for the kids to climb on.  Charlie especially loved it since his favorite book is the Little Red Caboose.
 We then went directly to another park-- Edwin Warner park, which made me really jealous that I don't live there.  Charlie passed out in the stroller, the older kids played in the stream, and I took pictures.  It doesn't get better than that.
 After a well-earned nap, we took the kids to soccer practice, where Graham was busy being Graham and Devin and Caroline showed Violet their moves.  Towards the end, the kids found a pile of sand to play in which Violet ended up laying down in and making a sand angel.  Typical.

More fun to come!

3 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

Looks like so much fun!

BRANDON said...

Charlie doesn't look like he is enjoying the caboose all that much.

Ashley Erin said...

I LOVE Nashville! Can't wait until we are closer. I might have to take baby girl there next fall when Landon is working.