Monday, November 11, 2013

Wish list

I'm bored and there's nothing to blog about, so I thought I'd make my Christmas wish list public.  This can be for Brandon, or whoever has me in the Christmas exchange, or really anyone who wants to buy me stuff.  I promise I won't try to prevent anyone from spending money on me. 

Ankle boots.  If anyone sees something like this on clearance, feel free to buy them for me.
 Chambray shirt, to wear with my purple skinny jeans. And ankle boots, of course.

Please, someone, buy me these faux leather leggings.  I promise I will inappropriately wear them under my dress at church and let you laugh at me.

A Le Creuset dutch oven.  Haha, just kidding. I don't expect anyone to spend $250 on kitchen supplies considering how much I hate to cook.  But I'd take the $20 knock-off they sell at HEB!
A salt grinder.  I think it's time I started using that awesome Himalayan rock salt that they sell at Costco instead of table salt, but unfortunately, I have no grinder.
 
Pure unpasteurized honey.  Bonus points if you can find some with the honeycomb still in it.  No, I'm not going to go off on a rant about how dangerous processed foods are for you.  (Trust me.  Someone I know posted a link that said that GMOs cause sterility in lab rats and the first thing that crossed my mind was, "Maybe I should consider eating more of those."  In my defense, it had been a really long day with the kids.)  I just want to know what it tastes like with all the pollen and cool stuff still in it. 
 
I guess that's the extent of my list right now.  A girl can dream, right?

3 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

I have the $20 le Creuset knock-off and it works just fine.

Bexie Funk said...

yuck i HATE ankle boots! but maybe that's because I don't know how to dress.

BRANDON said...

I guess you don't need the shirt anymore