Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Time management issues

Here is a little glimpse into my time management these days.

Housekeeping:
Amount of time I think it's going to take me to do the dishes: 1-2 hours (of torture, obviously)
Amount of time it actually takes me to do them: 20-25 minutes
Amount of time I spend avoiding doing them: 3-4 days
Amount of time it would take to do them if I did them as often as I should: 5-10 minutes.

Hobbies:
Amount of time I think I will spend at a photo shoot: 1 hour
Amount of time I actually spend there: 1.5-2 hours, plus approx. 30 minutes travel time
Amount of time I think it will take me to edit: 20-30 minutes
Amount of time it actually takes me: 2-3 hours
Amount of time I spend doing things I don't think about beforehand like uploading to dropbox or blogging: 1-2 hours
Amount of time I spend stressing about all the work I've agreed to do:  6-7 hours, daily

Kids:
Time I tell them to get ready for bed: 8:00
Amount of time I spend fighting them over jammies and toothbrushing: 30-45 minutes
Amount of time I spend in their room singing to them and trying to get them to fall asleep: 1 hour
Time they actually fall asleep: 9:30-9:45
Amount of time I spend wondering if I'm ready for another one: 24 hours, every day

Sleep:
Amount of time pregnant Lindsey would like to sleep: 9-10 hours, daily
Average bedtime after getting done everything that I need to after my kids fall asleep: 1:30 AM
Average time I get woken up in the morning: 8:30 AM
Average number of times I get up to pee in the middle of the night: 3
Average time spent cleaning up vomit or consoling a crying child during the night: 30 minutes

Clearly I need some help because I have no idea what the heck I'm doing.

2 comments:

All Handleys on Deck! said...

LOL!! =)

browniemom said...

You clearly have your priorities straight;)!