Saturday, May 17, 2014

Help!

My baby comes in two weeks!  Here's a list of things I need to do before then:
Deep clean my apartment
Find a place for her to sleep (Nope, I'm not kidding.  Charlie is still in the crib.)
Buy a house (What the heck? How is this going to happen?)
Fold the 3 weeks worth of laundry that is sitting in the laundry basket
Find people to take Violet and Charlie after I have the baby

Here is a list of things I am currently struggling to do:
Feed my family
Stay awake every afternoon
Get to bed at a reasonable hour every night while Brandon works on his thesis till 2 AM in our room
Sweep and load the dishwasher daily
Finish the dress for baby I started making 4 months ago

I have never felt so unprepared and at the same time so eager and excited to see this little girl!

2 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

DTB can watch Charlie and Violet. We have a pack and play you can use. I can clean your apt while you're in the hospital. I think that would be easier, since I usually clean when I come and I don't have any days to take off. Don't worry. You don't have to have a house before the baby comes, and she doesn't need to have a dress just yet. (or even ever)

Bexie Funk said...

see mom will take care of everything, because she's awesome!