Friday, August 04, 2006

That was a long four days

It's okay, everyone, Ashley is back. Without any injuries. And when I saw her for the first time in four days, she jumped on me and screamed "LET'S NEVER BE APART!!!" Okay. Let's never. But when you graduate in December and leave me to make my own friends and find my own roommates, just remember who broke our pact.

I'd like to thank Xavier for keeping me busy while Ashley was gone. Some of the entertainment I received from him was watching him light his hand on fire (at least 5 times) with hand sanitizer, watching him light his hair on fire in hopes that he would start a cool new trend in hair fads, watching him spit over 20 feet in distance (really, he is rather talented), letting him eat my food every night, and hearing him tell me that he doesn't want other people to know what he does, because apparently he doesn't want people to think he's the kind of guy who does this for fun. He's a closet pyro. (when I called him that, he replied, "No way. I would never do something like that in a closet.")

And I would like to give a warm shout-out to my beautiful friend Emily, who has the unparalleled talent of making me giggle like a 12-year-old. Here's to the good times, Emms.
FLP!!!

1 comment:

Ashley Erin said...

i'm so glad i'm back. i know i'll break my pact, but you're the one staying. you could come with me if you wanted.