Sunday, February 10, 2008

I am SOOO dumb

On Wednesday, I called Brandon to see where he was. I hung up, and about 5 minutes later I saw him. He was on the phone and when he saw me he said, "It's for you." So I took the phone. My conversation went something like this:
me: hello?
other person: hello?
me: um, what's up?
other person: um, what's up?
me: are you copying me?
other person: are you copying me?
me: okay, this is so not funny.
other person: okay, this is so not funny.
me: maybe a 5-year-old would think it's funny, but I don't. so stop.
other person: maybe a 5-year-old would think it's funny, but I don't. so stop.
me: fine, you can talk to Brandon again.

So I hand the phone to Brandon, and he hangs up and says, "do you know who you were talking to?"
And I said no.
"You were talking to yourself."
Apparently, my phone doesn't recognize when I shut it, so my phone never hung up. I was hearing the echo from my phone on Brandon's phone. And getting mad at it.
I'm dumb.

3 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

That´s cute, Lindsey, not dumb.

bethy said...

no, it's pretty dumb

Syclist said...

classic!