Sunday, February 10, 2008

Valentine's day

When Brandon and I got engaged, I started getting excited for this Valentine's day. I have to admit that even when we first started dating, I would imagine Valentine's day with him because he is amazingly talented at doing nice things. I would be the envy of every girl I know, and I would love it.

Until I realized that this Thursday, I have work/class from 8:45-7:00. And Brandon goes to work at 10:00.

A three-hour Valentine's day? This is so disappointing.

I will be wearing black all day to bitterly mourn my ruined day and to make it clear that Valentine's day is officially postponed.

2 comments:

Bexie Funk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bexie Funk said...

i think its funny you think you're getting jipped by a 3 hr valentines day. i'll be lucky to have 3 minutes.