Saturday, October 04, 2008

I tagged myself

Your High School's full name: Ronald Reagan High School
mascot: rattlesnake. Although the bronze one outside always got its head and tail cut off so it looked more like a rope.
Did you date anyone from your school? Apparently a lot of guys thought they were dating me; I only admitted to dating 2.
What kind of car did you drive? red dented Corolla. I still drive it, and love it.
It's Friday night, where are you? Traipsing around, or grounded, or hanging out with mom.
Were you a party animal? No.
Were you considered a flirt? Yeah, hence the handful of guys that thought I was their girlfriend.
Were you in any clubs? Oh yeah. Art club, film club, JETS, Acedemic UIL, Spanish honors society, TSA, NHS (until they kicked me out for not attending meetings)
Did you ever get suspended or expelled? No, but I skipped a lot my senior year.
Can you still sing the fight song? I never could
Who were your favorite teachers? Sra. Frye (spanish), Mr. Ricketts (art), and Mr. Valderrama (history)
Where did you sit during lunch? Carrie or Jennifer. I sat with other people but I didn't like it.
With whom did you go to Homecoming? Jr. year- Matt, Sr. year- Marques
If you could go back and re-do High School, what would you do? I would have ditched most of my superficial friends and hung out with my mom more.
What do you remember about graduation? My friend from my government class yelled out "FEMA" when he saw me, because we once both yelled it out at the same time in class. After graduation mom, dad, brother, and I went out to Alexander's to eat and dad and brother talked about economics.
Do you plan on going to your 10 year reunion? No, that's what Facebook is for.

6 comments:

rmreed said...

oh yeah, i forgot i wasted 6 hours of my life at your graduation. I do remember dinner at Alexanders though, i thought i was going to throw up when i walked out of there. i ate way too much that night.

Graytoppop said...

And MTB will be very happy to read this post............

Graytoppop said...

Brother -- did you like your dinner at Alexanders, or did you just stuff yourself because DTB paid???

Bexie Funk said...

oh shady you crack me up! and i loved our drives every Sunday! they were the best!

MOM THE BOMB said...

Thanks, Shady! You can hang out with me all you want when you come for Christmas!

rmreed said...

The food was very good. I got the roasted pork loin with garlic mashed potatoes. Then for dessert key lime pie. I might not have got all that if you werent paying.