Monday, May 25, 2009

Birthday shopping

Of course, I couldn't go without showing off what Brandon got me for my birthday. He got me these shoes (yes, they are zebra-striped AND shiny) and the toenail polish that I am wearing. When I got them, I said, "Great! I have been worried about looking too mature lately." Being pregnant was beginning to make me feel old. These will definitely reverse that, along with realizing that I am only 21. We also got more plants to put in our little garden. Now we have basil, thyme, serrano pepper, tomato (growing out of the fish's mouth), and jalapeno. Brandon made the fish pot in our ceramics class.
He even took me to get some body spray, but they were out of the kind that I liked. Oh well. I still love my birthday presents!

3 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

Cute shoes. And the tomato plant being eaten by a fish - very Harper.

Bexie Funk said...

don't worry as long as you talk about going to buy body spray no one is going to think you're old, more like 12.

BRANDON said...

perfume is over rated. people always talk about how they love this fragrance or that fragrance, but really they don't smell very good on them. The problem with perfumes is you have to get the right one that blends well with your natural skin chemistry. if not then you end up killing it. body spray just stays on top, wears away quicker, but doesn't change the way it smells because it doesn't do a lot of blending. smarter choice because what you smell is what you get and it is also cheaper.