Sunday, May 31, 2009

the ultimate burgers... yum

Lately the baby has been making me crave spicy things even more than I already do.
Today I was wanting burgers and fries, and I made some that were awesome! I was so proud of them that I had to take a picture. Mine had bacon, pepper jack cheese, grilled onions and a grilled serrano pepper. I think I should have added 3 more serrano peppers but it was still good. So here are my pretty little creations (Brandon did make the buns, so it wasn't all me).

4 comments:

Ashley Erin said...

The baby must be Texan.

Bexie Funk said...

burger sounded good with Devin this one makes me want pizza just about everyday. yummy! those look really good.

Emily Hamilton said...

Those look soo good! All from scratch...you two are quite the cooks!

Graytoppop said...

How about launching 'McLindsey's Tex-Mex Burger Joint'?